Sunday, September 16, 2012

Frank C. Speaks

Hey, how ya doin'?  Estase named this blog after my ancestor Francois deCharette.  So you can call me Frank C.  Makes me sound a bit like I belong to A.A., which happens to be true.  Estase is letting me come on here and say my piece.  How do you like what's going on in the Middle East, eh?  Reminds me of my ex-wife throwing a tantrum.  Like she'd say she was pissed off about my coming home late.  Really she was just sick of me.  Unfortunatly, the United States can't take the Middle East to Divorce Court, even though that's what Ron Paul seems to want to do.  We have to live with them, which is not looking like an easy thing to do right now.  The thing that gets me is that the reason they say they are rioting is because of some YouTube video, which sounds a lot like people rioting because the Chicago Bulls won a third NBA championship.  I mean, I hate movies with Meryll Streep, but I don't burn down the multiplex over it.  That broad is something else.  She made a movie about a child-molesting priest that takes place before there were child-molesting priests.  Reminds me of that movie about the Roman Empire where the guy wears a wristwatch.  She ought to make a movie about kids getting felt up by their public school teacher, because there are a lot more cases of that than of kids molested by priests.  I bet the NEA would like that, huh?  And Chicago teachers, boy!  If I got paid $70,000 to produce eighth-graders who can't read, I'd think it was a sweet racket too.  I can hear my boss saying, "Frank, I want to pay you $500 to replace the brake shoes on this car.  Oh, and it don't matter if they work when you're finished."  Get outta here.

No comments: